(from NACUBO) With input from business officers from public and private colleges and universities across the country, the National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) has identified the following as the most-pressing business issues in 2023:
1. Supporting and Maintaining the Workforce
2. Ensuring Successful Student Outcomes
3. Securing and Modernizing Technology Systems
4. Navigating Affordability and Enrollment Management
5. Meeting Physical Infrastructure Needs
For a breakdown on how leaders view these business priorities, see more from NACUBO.