In just three weeks, hundreds of independent school business officers and other leaders across the school will gather alongside business partners to connect, refresh and innovate at the 2024 NBOA Annual Meeting, February 25-28 at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, Georgia. With registration well over 1,200 by late January, attendance will likely approach or surpass the high-water mark of the 2019 NBOA Annual Meeting. This year’s gathering will feature three nationally renowned keynote speakers, seven deep dive sessions on leadership topics, and dozens of practical concurrent and goldmine sessions led by peers and industry experts.
New this year, the Business Solutions Showcase will take place Monday noon through Tuesday noon, and the Solutions Theatre, short presentations on practical answers to common problems, will run adjacent to the Showcase. The opening reception, NBOA Awards Luncheon and NBOA Breakfast promise to be one-of-a-kind opportunities to meet and mingle with peers across the U.S. and the world.
Don’t miss these highlights:
- Shawn Kanungo – “ Leading Through Disruption”
- Bertice Berry – “ Smarter Together”
- Brett Jacobsen – “ Chasing Signals of Change”
Deep Dive Sessions
- DEIB Success Through Mission Alignment and Change Management
- Securing the Future of Independent Schools: Insights from the 2023-24 NBOA Leadership Academy
- Legal Issues Town Hall: What’s on Your Mind?
- Advancing Business Excellence in Independent Schools
- Innovative Approaches to AI: A Business Operations Perspective
- Connection, Coordination, Commitment: Mobilizing Your School with Authenticity and Care
- Business and Auxiliary Program Leadership: A Critical Partnership for Growth
Session Tracks in Select Areas:
- Business Operations
- Executive Leadership
- Human Resources
- Risk Management
Annual Meeting Sessions On-Demand
If you are unable to join us in person, you can experience the unparalleled lineup of learning sessions from the comfort of your own desk with NBOA Annual Meeting Sessions On-Demand. All keynote, deep dive and concurrent sessions will be recorded and made available in March. On-demand access is included with in-person registration. Continuing education credits are only available for in-person learning.
Learn more and register for either event. See you in Atlanta!